Paleo inspired meatball

Dutch meatballs are very popular at my house. The other day when I was going to make some I realized I ran out of the required spices. The perfect time to try something new, so I decided to see if I could make a Paleo inspired version. This is what I came up with.



Makes 8

Ingredients:
1 lb ground pork
1 lb ground beef
3 tbs coconut flour
5 tbs coconut milk
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1 1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp chili/garlic powder
1 tbs coconut flakes (optional)

First I mixed the ground pork and ground beef together. Than I added the coconut flower, coconut milk, salt, curry powder and the chili/garlic powder to the ground meat. If the consistency is to wet add some coconut flour or if it is too dry just add a little more coconut milk. I added some dry coconut flakes to the mixture, it will give it a little bit of crunch. But this is totally optional. Roll them into meatballs and brown them in coconut oil and let them simmer in a covered pan till done.

Enjoy, Bon Appétit, Eet smakelijk!!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life, Bites & Photographs

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig