It's okay Spring, you can come out now...

I am so ready for spring to come, it's way overdue. I picked up some tulips yesterday, anything to give a bit of a spring feeling to the house, while it is snowing outside again.

Crazy weather is all I can say. One day it is nice and warm outside and the next day it is a day for Chili in the crockpot. Started my chili this morning and for lunch I made Dutch pancakes (pannekoeken) for lunch again. When all 3 were still in school, this was our go to lunch on snow days. I still love mine with powdered sugar and lemon or lime juice. All other pancakes were covered with Nutella ;)

Pannekoeken recipe

1 cup of flour
1 cup of milk
4 eggs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients and let the batter sit for about 20 minutes. Bake with some butter on medium heat, they will look like crepes, but just a tat different. Super easy!



No comments

Post a Comment

© Life, Bites & Photographs

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig